Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home!

I am so happy that I have a nice cool home to come too. Tonight as I was eating dinner with my small group there was a homeless man hanging around and it just gets me to thinking.

1) He may be homeless but he's just like me and you. What makes us any more worthy to have a home, job and awesome life more than the next guy?

2) What if he's homeless because of one major mistake? Could we be on the verge of that? I know more than likely it's more than one mistake but by making one wrong choice we could be going in the same direction.

3) If Jesus were sitting at the table with me. What would he have done?

Brings this song to mind:



I want his eyes for just one second!

1 comment:

  1. How different would the world be if we would all just try to look at people through His eyes??

    ReplyDelete

About Me!

I'm an ordinary girl who's trying to be extraordinary in God's perfect plan! I'm from a small town in Alabama and wouldn't trade my upbringing for anything, not even the accent. :-) God has blessed me and I hope something about this blog blesses your life.

xoxo,
Tiffany