Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

So I'm such a slacker and haven't blogged in forever but rest assured I haven't had a lack of things to be happy about!

Starting back today, I'm happy for the chill in the air. There's nothing better than the cool breeze to refresh your spirit after a hot summer!

I'm also happy that it's October ... My favorite month because of all the birthday celebrations and of course Halloween!

HEre's to a great start to the week and to the month of October!

Happy Fall Y'all!
Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me!

I'm an ordinary girl who's trying to be extraordinary in God's perfect plan! I'm from a small town in Alabama and wouldn't trade my upbringing for anything, not even the accent. :-) God has blessed me and I hope something about this blog blesses your life.

xoxo,
Tiffany