Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheese In A Can!

Today, cheese in can makes me happy, of course it tastes amazing but it's not just that, it takes me back to a simpler place. As I child, my family went on a yearly vacation and every year my mom bought cheese in a can and chicken biscuit crackers! She didn't generally buy it so it was a special thing that we had during vacation!

I remember many a time when I was a small child, I would come to back to the room from the ocean or pool or wherever we were and sit around eating it with my family. Ahh, to go back to the good old days when my biggest concern was when the next time I would have a sleepover!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me!

I'm an ordinary girl who's trying to be extraordinary in God's perfect plan! I'm from a small town in Alabama and wouldn't trade my upbringing for anything, not even the accent. :-) God has blessed me and I hope something about this blog blesses your life.

xoxo,
Tiffany