Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend ramblings!

I haven't posted in a couple of days but here's recap of what I'm happy about the the days I missed:

Friday: happy for shorter work days ... it's nice sometimes to leave a few hours early and do something you enough. (even though it doesn't happen very often) ... also for a new found talent of cake decorating!

Saturday: early morning hair appointments, bonfires and homemade cake icing

Sunday: breakfast at my parent's house and long afternoon naps!

Here's to a great week!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me!

I'm an ordinary girl who's trying to be extraordinary in God's perfect plan! I'm from a small town in Alabama and wouldn't trade my upbringing for anything, not even the accent. :-) God has blessed me and I hope something about this blog blesses your life.

xoxo,
Tiffany